Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD   -  WD4RAT
Lawrenceburg, TN
KK Broadcast Engineering   -   AM Ground Systems Company

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 11:49 AM Barry Walters <barry.walters@...> wrote:

Let me check with someone here, and I’ll post what I find..

Barry

SRN

From: crtech@crtech.groups.io <crtech@crtech.groups.io> On Behalf Of Terry Cowan
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 11:47 AM
To: crtech@crtech.groups.io
Subject: Re: [CRTech] SRN News FTP Link

I think that is all there is...maybe someone from Salem will speak up

Terry

On 07/29/20 08:31, Kevin Kidd wrote:

Thanks Terry,

I had found that link but the 4 minute newscast audio starts out with "Breaking News This Hour From Town Hall dot Com" instead of the way that the play link on the web site starts   "With SRN News I'm...."

The actual newscast appears to be the same but the preamble is different.

The 2 min bottom of the hr newscast starts with the "With SRN News I'm..." preamble.

My customer is trying to make contact with his SRN rep.

Thanks,

Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD   -  WD4RAT

Lawrenceburg, TN

KK Broadcast Engineering   -   AM Ground Systems Company

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 9:32 AM Terry Cowan <tcowan@...> wrote:

try ftp.srnprograms.com

Terry

On 07/29/20 07:26, Kevin Kidd wrote:

Hi all,

Is there a static FTP or HTTP link for automated download of SRN TOH news?

Regards,

Join crtech@crtech.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.