Re: Need help with an old tower lighting system

Terry Cowan

Don't worry about the looks.  The main thing is it FFA certified.  You will need to find a twist lock socket (think outlet)  that will fit.  It looks to me like the same design as used on Mercury Vapor pole lights. Use the photocell to turn on a contactor (relay) that has the capacity to handle the load.  This isn't difficult to do and will keep an older system running

Terry

On 07/29/20 14:20, Dave Land wrote:
That doesn't look anything like the old one and it's only rated for 1000watts, we have more than double that...

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 4:16 PM Terry Cowan <tcowan@...> wrote:

https://www.ripleylightingcontrols.com/files/267/p_10_faa_-_june_2014.pdf

Terry Cowan

KNLR/KNLX

On 07/29/20 14:12, Dave Land wrote:
The photocell on our old Hughey & Phillips model LCBD46DA7FS system isn't working. The lights stay on all day. H&P says they can't help us on this, they want us to change out the whole lighting system to LED.
Does anyone know where to find a photocell that would work on this system?
Thanks,
Dave

--
Regards,