Re: Need help with an old tower lighting system

David Benson

You can do a little internet shopping for that FAA certified photo cell and save some money. Your electrical supply house can supply the socket.
Just did that on the tower I'm in charge of.

Dave Benson

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020, 5:12 PM Dave Land <dave@...> wrote:
The photocell on our old Hughey & Phillips model LCBD46DA7FS system isn't working. The lights stay on all day. H&P says they can't help us on this, they want us to change out the whole lighting system to LED.
Does anyone know where to find a photocell that would work on this system?
Thanks,
Dave

Join crtech@crtech.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.