Re: Need help with an old tower lighting system

Andy Larsen

Dave,

I actually just ordered a photocell to replace our old one from here:

http://www.pmcontrols.com/shop/products/photocontrols-faa-obstruction-series-version-1/

They also have several variations of the sockets.

Ours is an old H&P system with the fixtures already retrofitted already with LED. Our old photocell is a large socket type mounted at the tower. I searched the model number on the old photocell itself and found several used on ebay.

Andy Larsen

Manager
WHWL * WEUL * WHWG
Gospel Opportunities, Inc.
130 Carmen Drive
Marquette, MI  49855
906.249.1423
1.800.359.9673
Ham Call: KB8PPE
On 7/29/2020 5:20 PM, Dave Land wrote:
That doesn't look anything like the old one and it's only rated for 1000watts, we have more than double that...

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 4:16 PM Terry Cowan <tcowan@...> wrote:

https://www.ripleylightingcontrols.com/files/267/p_10_faa_-_june_2014.pdf

Terry Cowan

KNLR/KNLX

On 07/29/20 14:12, Dave Land wrote:
The photocell on our old Hughey & Phillips model LCBD46DA7FS system isn't working. The lights stay on all day. H&P says they can't help us on this, they want us to change out the whole lighting system to LED.
Does anyone know where to find a photocell that would work on this system?
Thanks,
Dave

--
Regards,