Re: euroblock 16 pin connector

Terry Cowan

I ordered from BT.  Cost was $15 plus $14 UPS but I was desperate.  Leaving Sat for a trip to help Accross Nations with stations in Window Rock AZ and Tuba City AZ.  I have quite a list to accomplish.

Terry

On 07/30/20 15:47, Kevin Kidd wrote:
Terry,

What part # & vender?  I have several WVRC-8's & would like to get a few spares myself.

Thanks,

Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD   -  WD4RAT
Lawrenceburg, TN
KK Broadcast Engineering   -   AM Ground Systems Company

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 1:49 PM Terry Cowan <tcowan@...> wrote:
No problem.  I've ordered one

Terry

Join crtech@crtech.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.