HCCB July 2020 Broadcast Newsletter

John Broomall

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: Felicia Zapalowski <fzap@...>
To: 'Felicia Zapalowski' <fzap@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020, 04:46:50 PM EDT
Subject: HCCB July 2020 Broadcast Newsletter

Attached you will find Hardy, Carey, Chautin & Balkin's monthly Broadcast Newsletter. Each month, it is our goal to provide information useful and pertinent to our clients and friends. This newsletter may contain details regarding legal communications-related developments and issues. Please bear in mind, however, that actual resolution of legal issues depends upon many factors, including variations of facts and applicable Federal laws. This publication is not intended to provide legal advice on specific subjects.

Should you need assistance with any communications-related matter(s) or if you have any questions regarding items presented in our newsletter, please call or email our attorneys so they may assist you with your specific needs.

Felicia A. Zapalowski

Hardy, Carey, Chautin & Balkin, llp

Attorneys At Law | 1080 West Causeway Approach, Mandeville, LA 70471

985.629.0777 (main) | 985.629.0778 (fax)

www.hardycarey.com  |  fzap@...

This email may contain attorney-client privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by return email. The above contact information is for reference only. It is not intended to serve as an electronic signature

--

John O. Broomall, Sr.

Join crtech@crtech.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.